The Parish McCulloch property law team can assist you in any conveyancing or property law matter through our professional approach, long experience and use of state-of-the-art technology.
- We have well developed systems and 30 years of experience in property transactions.
- We use the latest technology to provide a quick turnaround in service to you.
- We act solely on your behalf and protect your interest throughout the transaction.
- We advise you upfront of all the relevant search fees, taxes and other costs that will be payable by you. We provide an all-inclusive, itemised quote so you always know exactly what to expect.
- We will discuss with you any Goods and Services Tax or Capital Gains Tax aspects of the transaction, although in such situations we also advise that you consult an experienced tax accountant (we can provide a referral if necessary).
- We will also advise regarding any applicable first home buyer grants or other concessions that may be available to you.
- If you are purchasing property “off the plan”, we maintain contact with the developer and its solicitors throughout to ensure that we have the maximum time available to carry out the various searches, enquiries and other necessary steps. Because conveyancing is very much a matter of “let the buyer beware”, transactions where you cannot see the property you are actually buying are particularly sensitive and require care and attention to detail.
- We liaise with your financier regarding preparation of mortgages and, where necessary, provide you with advice on mortgage and other security documents (e.g. personal guarantees).
- We attend at settlement of the purchase or sale.
- We provide a detailed accounting to you at the end of the matter and keep you fully informed of progress throughout.
We can assist you with all aspects of commercial and residential leasing, from providing pro forma commercial leases and residential tenancy agreements right through to representing you in any tenancy disputes before relevant co courts or tenancy tribunals.
Parish McCulloch can assist you with all legal aspects of strata or unit title developments and land subdivisions.